十年

无意间看到matters社区活动《十年》,想起这首十年前在日本被修士论文折磨得想放弃时写的歌,朋友很喜欢还帮我编了曲。后来心血来潮放上Youtube留念。也多亏当时摆上了网,不然早和其他作品一起烟消云散了。虽然不是很成熟,但毕竟也是我的人生轨迹🥰

十年后的我绕了地球大半圈停在巴塞罗那,心境又回到跟十年前一样。我似乎总在同样的点不停地绕,什么时候才能开窍啊?🙄

2009年,秋,摄于东京车站前。

Here I am

I wish I know where I’m going to

I wish I don’t sigh like I always do

I wish there’s an ear willing to listen

like I used to do


I wish I know where I’m going to

when I wake up tomorrow

I wish I fall into deep sleep though

if no one would bother about my silent sob


Here I am in a cold room

when I need to feel warm

Here I see only darkness

but I need a torch

Here I dream in the daytime

wondering how to carry on

Here I am sleepless in the night

waiting for another break of dawn


I wish I don’t care the way people would look

as if I do something really wrong

I wish I don’t mind even if I do wrong

Why shall I pretend when I don’t know what is true



Comments